Re: Kernel 2.6.19, jmicron controller anche Core 2 Duo

Hi
   The modules for the hard drives were moved around and renamed if I remember
correctly. See what module is used for the hard drive in kernel 2.6.18, find
its corresponding name in the 2.6.19 kernel tree and add it to the
/etc/modules file

Hope it helps
Gudjon

Þann Fimmtudagur 25. janúar 2007 11:11 skrifaði leandro noferini: