Re: Problems installing amd64 with Supermicro motherboard

Hi
Sorry for having posted fragmentarily. Some issues (mostly due to my faulty doing) have been fixed. Some are still unresolved (I'll post later about your second kind mail, I have to find the way to take the dmesg output as the scp to my desktop does not work)