hibernate, just a question

Hi all,

I am using swsusp with hibernate. In the past I had the problem, when
hibernate started, only hibernate-ram was working. Using hibernate-disk (
same as /usr/bin/hibernate), the contents of the memory was not written to
disk. So it failed.

Now I am wanderin, although I never changed the configuration and never
changed the version of hibernate, suddenly it is working.

So, glad everything is fine now, the situuation is not really satisfying, as I
want to know, why it is working now. Maybe someone is knowing more. Was there
something known in the past about it ? (there was a bugreport by me)
Or have there been some changes to the kernel relating to this ?

I would be pleased about every information, to learn what happened !

Kind regards

Hans