U never know what is around the corner for sure. But this time there's a nice little surprise 4 u)))

Hey beautiful!;)
I am Norine.
Wanna go to a date with me? I'm attractive and smart woman
Those photos with u that I saw look just perfect to me so I decided to send you this email! There will be no doubts left4 u when you'll see my pics!)
Waiting for a reply! Probably we can go to a bar or somewhere else together later, right?) Maybe I'd even invite you to go upstairs to my flat;)