Debian available pre-installed on new computers

Dear Debian Users,

We're happy to announce a computer manufacturer that supports Debian.
VA Research is offering Debian pre-installed at no extra charge on all
of the computer systems they sell: laptops, workstations, and file servers.
You can see the products at http://www.varesearch.com/ . VA has donated
a system and a high-bandwidth network connection to Debian. Here's some
information on a system on sale this month that includes a Debian donation.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens

--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html