"apt-get install/remove" error

Removing libapache-mod-perl ...
Error: mod_accounting.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
Error: the above error list does not permit a safe use of modules-config.
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed
dpkg: error processing libapache-mod-perl (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Error: mod_accounting.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
Error: the above error list does not permit a safe use of modules-config.
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 libapache-mod-perl

I get this when trying to remove the package libapache-mod-perl.
I've tryed to install to, but no use..
i cant install or remove anything on my debian server anymore.. it's rather
anoying :( if you can give me some advices, I'd be happy :)

Sencerly Eirik Bjarkøy

Finn dine gamle klassekamerater p&#229; http://klassekamerater.nettavisen.no