Thought: hell is going to break loose

... when a stable release comes out and people's apache installations
suddenly *stop working*.  Do some calculations based on how many
people are making noise about this issue now and I think 'royal
ruckus' doesn't begin to describe the situation.

There has got to be a way that things can not just fall over like
that.  Debian to me is about providing stable upgrades, even if
someone has done something we now consider to be trampling on Debian's
territory.

</rant off>

Thanks for your work in any case:-)
--