errors with dpkg/libapache/apache-perl

Dear List:

I ran the following routine and got the subsequent results:

ROUTINE

dpkg --force-depends -P libapache-mod-perl ; apt-get install
libapache-mod-perl

RESULTS

fyrenice:/home/scott# dpkg --force-depends -P libapache-mod-perl ; apt-get
install libapache-mod-perl
(Reading database ... 132546 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing libapache-mod-perl ...
Error: libdav.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
Error: libphp4.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
Error: mod_ssl.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
The above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Mailing List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed
dpkg: error processing libapache-mod-perl (--purge):
 subprocess pre-removal script killed by signal (Interrupt)
 Error: libdav.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
 Error: libphp4.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
 Error: mod_ssl.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
 The above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start
 Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
 Debian Apache Mailing List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
 on how to proceed
 dpkg: error while cleaning up:
  subprocess post-installation script killed by signal (Interrupt)
   libapache-mod-perl

I can't seem to resolve these errors. Please help!

Scott