Re: Package port coordination and solicitation

Jim Studt <jim@federated.com> writes:

> Would it be useful to have a web page for coordinating package
> builds?

Without being too gratuitous, you might want to consider using
wanna-build.  It is after all, exactly what it was designed to do, and
if the arm port starts using build daemons (as Jim suggested they
would), it'll help if the humans are already using wanna-build.

There's no package yet, because I'm lame, but you can have a look at
via anon CVS (`:pserver:anon@cvs.linux-m68k.org:/CVS' module is
wanna-build).  I'll try and get at least a preliminary package done
RSN.

--
James