Apache, Postgresql, Mod_dtcl

I copied the ndbm.h from the corel directory, and that was enough to
make apache compile.  It seems to work ok...

I uploaded postgresql a few days ago.

I compiled mod_dtcl, as well.  This allows you to use Tcl as a server
parsed language with Apache, kind of like PHP.

I have no idea why the Zlibg stuff won't link, and I can't build zlib
myself, as there are some troubles with the build process...

Apt and co will have to wait for new c++ stuff.

Ssh needs to be built by someone outside the US. Is there anyone
active this list that is outside the US, besides Jim, who has 3542234
things to do?

I wonder if working on that machine in canada would qualify... hrmmm

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org