glibc!

Hi,

I finally got some time, and built glibc 2.0.100 with versioning.  :-)

The bad news is that (as expected) none of our current binaries will
work with it, and we'll have to rebuild everything.  :-(

I think what we will have to do is to rebuild the core set of
binaries, and upload those all in one big batch.  I'll have to make a
new bootable image as well.

I don't think there is going to be an easy upgrade path to the
versioned stuff, so everybody is going to have to re-install from the
image, and refrain from trying to upgrade via dselect.  :-(

Does anybody have any better ideas on how we should handle this?

Cheers,

 - Jim