Re: more __gmon_start__ afflictions

>Oh crap, it appears to be libncurses5 updated this morning - this makes
>life rather unhappy - dselect is eqaully afflicted.

There are around 250 packages linked against libncurses5, and I don't
particularly want to preemptively rebuild them all.  Of those 250, about 30
depend on libc 2.2 and are almost certainly broken; about 130 depend on libc
2.1.2 and are almost certainly OK; the rest depend on glibc 2.1.97 and might
go either way.  Less falls into the last category.

p.