Pike7 build on ARM - this time a success

Hi *,

  I've just successfully built pike7-7.0.345-3 on medusa.armlinux.org. That
would probably mean that the autobuilder (pig.histon.armlinux.org) had some
problems that are not related to pike. I'd like to ask for a reschedule of
the autobuild process for this package on a different machine, if it is
possible... The .deb files on medusa aren't complete since the machine
didn't have all the dependencies satisfied (but the objective was to see
whether it compiles at all - it passed the point which pig failed at, so I
counted that as success).

TIA,

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 "Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward" -- William E. Davidsen