Installing armel on NSLU2

Hi,

I recently got a new slug for playing with armel.

For installing, I first tried the experimental unstable unsupported
alpha release from slug-firmware.net, but it seems the sid tree has
changed a bit too much since this was created (in july, I think), so it
didn't work for me.  Next, I installed regular old-abi Etch using
slug-firmware.net d-i version 4.0r0 and tried the evil
chroot-and-bind-mount trick from the debian wiki, but I somehow got it
wrong and got to keep the pieces.  Of course, upslug2 is still working
perfectly, so I'm not really complaining.

All of this brings me to my actual question, however:

Is there currently a nice, fairly reliable, and reasonably quick way to
install armel to an NSLU2, preferably using the integrated network
interface?

Thanks,
Øystein
--