Re: Alternative to using USB-Stick as mass storage on NSLU2

On Feb 18, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Björn Wetterbom wrote:

I've used a Freecom 2.5" drive for a couple of years with good
results. USB powered of course.

I've also used an external WD 3.5" drive which I am very pleased with,
and since WD offers a wide variety of 2.5" drives at good prices I
would go for one of those.

/Björn