AW: New Arndale board announced

Nice board. It seems that they have learned from some design flaws of their original arndale board design. Three things that I think are still criticall:
1. They still have no reasonable cooling solution and no mounting holes for a standard cooler/fan. The orginal arndale board got overheated really fast with a working clock of over 1GHz and was therefor very unstable.
2. The board is missing a SATA connector. The internal eMMC is far to slow for speedy sw development.
3. There is still no working graphic driver with 3D/video acceleration that would work with vanilla debian. There is only an android blob available. Perhaps someone could try to get it running with libhybris/wayland, but this would be nothing more than a hack.

Regards
Kevin