Re: Updated support for linuxinfo on arm

W dniu 05.03.2016 o 19:10, Helge Kreutzmann pisze:
Hello, linuxinfo (rather a toy than a real tool) currently does not
really support the arm platform (the code is > 10 years old). I got a
request to update it and from reading a little around I figured the
following for /proc/cpuinfo:

Can all those programs which think that there is usable information in
/proc/cpuinfo just die?

Format differ on nearly every architecture. Google and you will find
examples for probably every one and it will be different. Some will have
cpu name, there will be MHz info or not (and on some it will change
several times per second).

Some will tell amount of processors in one way, some in other. It is
file from past, let it stay there.