Re: question on armhf color depth

Oops, there's some keystroke that makes Gmail send, I wasn't done.
Anyway I saw an improvement (I think) when I used CVT (consolidated
Video Timing) to force 1366x768 instead of 1360x768.  The physical
pixels in an LCD aren't vague things like in a CRT monitor, if they
don't exactly match the video resolution they don't line up and it
looks funny or off.  So now commented out in my config.txt I have:

# Trying for a 1366x768 mode for my Axess  [works]
#hdmi_cvt 1366 768 60 3 0 0 0
#hdmi_group=2
#hdmi_mode=87

--