Re: SBC with Two GE Interfaces

On 2017-05-25, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> can anybody tell if there is an SBC with two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces which
> is supported by Debian? I want to use it as an Network Gateway, i.e. I have no
> strong requirements on other interfaces and it should be reasonably low power.

I've been using a Turris Omnia, and it's supported in stretch:

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turris_Omnia

The clearfog boards are similar, but I can't speak for how well
supported in Debian:

  https://www.solid-run.com/marvell-armada-family/clearfog/clearfog-specifications/

The Lamobo_R1 is a little cheaper, has some feature limitations, but I
have gotten the ethernet and switch ports working in stretch, though
haven't done more than brief testing:

  https://linux-sunxi.org/Lamobo_R1

live well,
  vagrant