Re: odroid hc1 on debian?

I wonder if a neat set of notes for these efforts could be put on
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn ?

Done: https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/OdroidHC1

Reviews and polishing are very welcome. Happy to test a change or new revision.

I'd love to automate the whole procedure and have debian provide fully working SD card images for many devices instead. Lots of pages contain similar instructions, an effort to consolidate this would be great.

With D-I, live boot, debootstrap, multistrap, vmdebootstrap, vmdb2 and many other efforts in parallel however I'm lost and confused about the right direction.

Andreas