Package guile-2.2 is not building on armel (Not-For-Us)... Why?

Dear guile-2.2 maintainer and Debian Arm folks,

I just found that guile-2.2 is not available on armel [1]. I'm wondering if
that is intentional since armel is currently a release architecture and such
change will put every package that build-depends on guile-2.2-dev under a
status that the testing migration is blocked due to missing build (BD-
Uninstallable). Is there any blockers and can we solve it? The Buster Freeze
is approaching and such blocking result would cause some troubles.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=guile-2.2