Re: qnap TS-219P hdd led

	Hi.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 01:01:26PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > i have a qnap TS-219P resonly installed with squeeze and updates version
> > by version last years.
> > Now one of the HDD's are die and for now I see that the HDD LED's no
> > longer flash when the device is Running in normal operation.
> >
> > Only on boot for a short initialation time the LED is blicking.
>
> I've had another report about HDD LEDs being red on buster.
> Has anyone else seen that? (and was in working in the previous
> release?)

QNAP TS-419. HDD LEDs were red for me since I installed Debian there
(squeeze IIRC).

I worked around it by setting qpios 46, 47, 48 and 49 to "out" like
this:

echo 46 > /sys/class/gpio/export
echo out > /sys/class/gpio/gpio46/direction
echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio46/value
echo 46 > /sys/class/gpio/unexport

Reco