Re: Bullseye installer, daily image broken for cubox-i

Concatenateable images seem like a good idea but it looks like there
are none for any hardware I have (Pinebook Pro, Odroid N2, Rock64,
Raspberry Pi 3B).

Having a serial console might let you see more of what's going on.
How to do that varies with the machine.

--
I already voted, leave me alone.