Re: New version of Aravis available on salsa (0.7.5)

Dear Chiara,

thank you for the new upload! I have however one issue with it:

Chiara Marmo <marmochiaskl@gmail.com> writes:
> I have updated aravis to the last available version.
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/aravis
> Let me know if there is something missing for the upload.

You have put the upstream sources only into the "master" branch, not in
the "upstream" branch. The usual way is to first put the new sources
into the "upstream" branch, and then merge it into master.

Can you still update the "upstream" branch with the current upstream
sources, and the "pristine-tar" branch? (The latter with "pristine-tar
commit ../aravis_0.7.5.orig.tar.gz" after you updated the upstream
branch). Finally, it would be good to have a (then non-changing) merge
from upstream into master to indicate that master has the same base.

Cheers

Ole