Re: ITP: skyfield -- Elegant astronomy for Python

Hi Antonio,

I took the freedom to enable Salsa-CI on jplephem, and added the ASCL Id
to d/u/metadata.

One question: How is jplephem related to the data files? Does it
strictly need them? And would it make sense to describe how one can get the data
files and where to store them?

Otherwise, this package looks fine to me.

Cheers

Ole