Re: WTF: mono_1.1.12.1-0bpo1_i386.changes

Guido Trotter schrieb am Mittwoch, den 04. Januar 2006:

> On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 10:40:33AM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > what the fuck is going on here?
> > I'm maintaining the mono backports for such a while and if I'm not looking
> > for a few minutes somebody thinks he has to upload some (not wanted) updates
> > instead of me. I had some reasons not to update to 1.1.12, so its fucking
> > annoying if somebody thinks he has to upload this package without talking to
> > me before.
> >
> > Its not okay to upload something without talking to the previous uploader
> > before. bpo is not ubuntu or gentoo. I prefer working versions before
> > untested bloody stuff.
> >

> Sorry... I thought there was no "maintainership" on the backports... (there is
> also no pages tracking who maintains what, etc)... My mistake...
>
> Won't do it again...
Maybe I was a little bit harsh, but I spent much time on this backports. I'm
currently building a website that tracks the upload via maintainer.
I have generally no problem that other people uploads things I take care of,
but I want some communication before.

That there is no page existing yet that tracks upload is my fault. And nobse
and I will also compile some policy what to do before uploading updates.

Best wishes
and thanks for your work

Alex