Re: Problems getting openoffice - help and thesaures packages

Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> writes:
> * Thomas Walter <t.walter@nefkom.net> [051220 23:36]:

>> I did not look into the packages, but I assume this contains the doc and
>> help files.

> IIUC the help files needed to go to contrib since they build-depend on
> java related stuff.

The Java-thing can be handled quite easily by java-package, but...

> You can find them at:
> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/contrib/o/openoffice.org-help/

...how do I include the ooo-help-packages cleanly into Sarge? I assume
those packages are the packages of the testing and unstable
branch. Which is the best way,

a) dpkg -i
b) apt-get -t
or
c) building a very small repository of my own via dpkg-scanpackages and
   a directory on my file server?

--
Grüße,             | <http://www.korber.org> +++++++ <mailto:thomas@korber.org>
       Thomas      |        Linux User Group Ingolstadt: <http://www.lug-in.de>