Re: Accepted dvd+rw-tools 6.1-0bpo1 (source i386)

* Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> > Uh? Please use the -v option from dpkg-buildpackage to include
> > more than just the last changelog entry.
>
> Does not work if the version we build is smaller than the version we
> want the changelog to be attached from.

The relevant part is the change between the last package on bpo and
the new version you're uploading.

So, if there's 1.2.3-0bpo1 on bpo, and you're building 1.2.4-0bpo1,
please use -v1.2.3-1, so the changelog shows everything what actually
happened between the last and the new version of the backport.

                Norbert