util-vserver conflicts with vserver-debiantools?

Hi!

I've just tried to upgrade util-vserver from sarge's 0.30.204-5sarge3 to
 backports' 0.30.210-8bpo2, and aptitude is telling me that it needs to
remove vserver-debiantools.  Is there a reason why the packages now
conflict?  Is vserver-debiantools now obsolete due to the newer version
of util-vserver?

Thanks,
Paul
<http://paulgear.webhop.net>
--
Did you know?  Some on-line music services encourage you to share your
music with your friends legally.  Find out more about ethical digital