FreeType and SDL_ttf backports

Hi,

I'm in the process of making Debian packages for my game, and I
noticed that:
- SDL_ttf will crash with Etch's version of libfreetype6.
- Etch's SDL_ttf has a rendering bug in "bold style".
which makes it impossible for Etch users to play the game. Therefore,
I backported both packages. Those are simple recompilations, nothing
besides debian/changelog had to be changed.

Do they have their place at backports.org?

They can be found at:
http://dl.savannah.gnu.org/releases/freedink/debian/

Incidentally the .png's show the difference in font rendering / aspect
between FreeType 2.2 and 2.3.
Backport HOWTOs for those at (comments welcome):
http://doc.cliss21.com/index.php?title=Backport_FreeType
http://doc.cliss21.com/index.php?title=Backport_SDL_ttf

Cheers,

--