samba unmet dependencies

Hi,

I just want to point out an unmet dependency.
I've been trying to upgrade my version of samba to the current one available in backports, but I get this problem:

$ sudo aptitude -t lenny-backports install samba samba-common smbfs smbclient
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  samba
  samba-common-bin{a}
  libwbclient0 samba-common smbclient smbfs
5 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 48 not upgraded.
Need to get 26.5MB of archives. After unpacking 16.2MB will be used.
  samba: Depends: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-11) but 1.0.1-5+lenny1 is installed.

Remove the following packages:
samba

Score is -9881

The package libpam-runtime is currently not provided in backports and the version in lenny is not enough.

Andres