Re: Opening Squeeze backports

----- Original message -----
> Correct.   Can you point at the statement from the release team that a
> package that has been rejected from squeeze is an immediate candidate
> for an upload to squeeze-backports?
>
> - Matt

They didn't say "immediate", it's me who would have
been happy to do it now, but I can for sure
understand if there is the need of an
infrastructure, and if it is not ready yet. I would
understand less if the answer was just "no
we don't want it, and it's like that, silly you,
you didn't read the site" (without any more
justification), but that's not the case, it seems
the main issue is human power here (at least this
is my understanding of this discussion).

Let's not waste time: I didn't mean to start a so
long thread. Rather, let's try to be constructive:
how can one help in order to have squeeze backports
ready fast (either just before, or right after the
release, whatever can be)?

Thomas