Re: Upload to squeeze-backports silently fails

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 05:49:39PM +0100, Julien Valroff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to get mailgraph included into squeeze-backports for a few
> days, but, though everything seems OK, the process silently fails.
[...]
> I don't receive any success nor failure notification.

debian-backports-changes has at least three reject mails for mailgraph.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-changes/2011/03/threads.html

Since XTaran had a similar problem a few days ago I guess there's some room
for improvement. Maybe document it prominently that backport uploads should
subscribe to d-b-c?

HTH,
Sven
--