Re: Cannot install samba

* Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> [2011-04-28 07:11:45 CEST]:
> Quoting Kinglok, FONG (busywater@gmail.com):
> >  samba : Depends: samba-common (= 2:3.5.6~dfsg-3squeeze2) but
> > 2:3.5.8~dfsg-1~bpo60+1 is to be installed
> > E: Broken packages
>
> amd64, right?
>
> This is apparently a failed autobuild. Backprots admins, any idea? I
> hope there isn't something messed up in my build...:-(...otherwise,
> I'll have to hide from Rhonda.

 https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=samba&suite=squeeze-backports

 I guess we'll have to pester the buildd admins why it is built since
almost 8 days but not uploaded yet. From what I understood we have
autosigning yet, so no human interaction should be needed anymore.

 *poking around*
Rhonda