Re: Backport of ubuntu-keyring to wheezy-backports

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:11:04 -0400
Andrew Bradford <andrew@bradfordembedded.com> wrote:
> I have backported the ubuntu-keyring package from Jessie to wheezy-backports.  I've uploaded it to Debian Mentors at [1] and the dsc file is at [2].  If anyone is able to review this for me and upload it, I would greatly appreciate it!
>
> [1]: http://mentors.debian.net/package/ubuntu-keyring
> [2]: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ubuntu-keyring/ubuntu-keyring_2012.05.19-1~bpo70+1.dsc

 Checked,

>>Package has lintian errors
>>ubuntu-keyring changes
>>
>>    E backports-changes-missing

 Well, backports is a bit different with other updates, it should
 include changes with previous upload and it is generated with
 "-v<previous version>"
 See http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index5h3 for detail.

 # I often forget about it, though ;)

 I can upload backports pacakge to wheezy-backports if you're okay
 for it.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org