Re: Backport firmware updating stack to Jessie

Hi,

some of the below libraries got a soname bump between jessie and stretch.

I think you should get in touch with the respective maintainers, try to have them
do the backports, and then try to mitigate the remaining packages.
e.g. appstream-glib got a soname bump.

I'm not happy in backporting stuff with a different soname (not even sure if allowed)

cheers,

g.