From: rlange@vistarmedia.com
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:58:57 -0400
Subject: [linux-latest] linux-image-amd64 broken in backports
To: debian-backports@lists.debian.org

Hello backporters,

This is a heads-up that linux-image-$ARCH is uninstallable in backports, and has been for at least a day. It seems that the kernel in backports has been updated to 4.7, and 4.6 has been removed from the repository, but the linux-latest src package has not been updated and still references non-existent image 4.6.

Thanks for your efforts,
Rob Lange