Re: please reject ofxstatement from backports-new

Hello Alexander,

On 08/05/2017 10:35 PM, Alexander Gerasiov wrote:
> Please reject ofxstatement from backports-new.
>
> I think I should not upload it to backports since it could be installed
> to stable from testing without any problem.

This isn't a reason to not put it into backports (AFAIU). Consider you
add testing sources to a stable system and install
ofxstatement from testing. Then if the next ofxstatement isn't
installable on stable (because it depends on a newer libc say) the
stable user runs into a conflict.

Best regards
Uwe