Re: openssl_1.0.2l-2+deb9u2~bpo8+1_all.changes REJECTED

On 23 Dec 2017, at 20:25, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <sebastian@breakpoint.cc> wrote:

> On 2017-12-23 18:29:39 [+0000], James Cowgill wrote:
>> Hi,
> Hi James,
>
>>> May I please re-upload it or did I something wrong?
>>
>> Your key is not in the backports ACL.
>
> Thanks for the hint, I just opened a ticket. Something must have changed
> since I *did* uploads in the past.

Yes, until about 6 months ago or something, the ACL hadn't actually been
configured to be enforced for the current backports suites, so anyone who could
upload a package to unstable could upload it to backports (with the usual
restrictions for NEW).

Regards,
James