Re: Backport of python3-django-auth-ldap support to stretch

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Neil,

> One of my packages is going to need a backport of the python3 support
> in django-auth-ldap to stretch-backports and so I'm asking if anyone is
> interested in doing that backport already?
>
> If not, are there any issues I should know about to do the backport
> myself?

I'm using a local backport for this and I'd be happy to use an official
one.

Only obstacle I hit was the dependency to a version of python-mockldap
that is not in stretch(-backports) either. You either need to backport
that as well or disable the test-suite.

Bernhard