Re: ell_0.49-1~bpo11+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi fellow backporters,

I don't understand why the below rejection happened.  Can some of you
help clue me in?

The package is newly introduced to bullseye-backports, so I built with
-sa and uploaded with source included.

I was expecting the package to land in NEW queue, not be rejected.

What did I miss?

Kind regards,

 - Jonas

Quoting Debian FTP Masters (2022-04-22 09:18:48)