Re: Heads up: Qt 6.3.1 backports

An update on this.

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 at 10:23, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
<perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> If everything goes well I'll be pushing Qt 6.3.1 into backports next week.

Qt 6.3.1 has added a new submodule, qt6-languageserver, which is now a
[dependency] of qt6-declarative. Being a new source package I uploaded
it and now needs to pass through NEW.

qt6-datavis3d has renamed packages, so also needs to pass through NEW,
but this is not a key package (but still will be good to have it more
or less at the same time).

Once they are accepted I will upload the rest of the stack, so the
update should be as smooth as possible (I could upload now, but only a
few packages will be built until languageserver is built).

[dependency] <https://qt-kde-team.pages.debian.net/images/qt6_build_deps.png>

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer