Re: Backporting OpenLDAP 2.5.13+dfsg-2+b1

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 12:06:53PM +0100, Kees Meijs | Nefos wrote:
Is there a reason there's 2.4.59 as a current backport, or could we move forward to 2.5.13 maybe?

No reason, I just need to do some testing and upload it. Have been meaning to and just not quite getting to it... I don't know if I can do it this weekend, but hopefully in the coming week or so.

If you've built a local backport and done some testing, that certainly helps my confidence for uploading it.