Re: Getting added to the backports ACL

Il giorno gio 19 gen 2023 alle 06:41:34 +00:00:00, Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org> ha scritto:
I've put a request in rt.debian.org to be added to the backports ACL;
is there anything else I need to do for this to happen, or do I just
need to be patient?

Hi, I've too requested to be added to the ACL the 27/12/2022, but got no reply yet (apart from the automatic RT one). One of my packages is already in bullseye-backports, and it is now out of date.

Have I been added already, and I simply do not know it? Or should I wait a bit more?

In case it helps, my ticket id is #9100.

Thank you Julian for the reminder :)