Re: unbound 1.17.1 for bullseye-backports

Hi Chrissi,

Am 6. April 2023 09:34:15 MESZ schrieb chriss <chriss-lists@posteo.mx>:
>I have a set up an environment with sbuild (as mentioned @ https://wiki.debian.org/BuildingFormalBackports) but right now I cannot get it build with the instructions linked. Isn't there any simple step-by-step guide for an example dummy package?

I'm sorry to read you couldn't get your unbound backport built with sbuild. I'm not aware of a step by step guide for sbuild. Building the package in a clean bullseye chroot is usually sufficient, so you don't have to use sbuild.

How exactly does your build fail? A bit more details could help to give a more helpful answer.

Best regards,
Micha