Re: Issue with ca-certificates-java and backports autobuilders

On Wed, 2023-09-13 at 12:39 -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 13 2023, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[...]
> > The "update chroot" section of that log also shows that packages
> > from
> > bookworm and bookworm-backports are included, but not those from
> > bookworm-updates.
>
> Indeed.  I wonder if there is any plan to include bookworm-updates?

For completeness: I have no particular insight into the plans of the
backports ftpmasters here, but I don't think -updates is currently
included in any chroots.

((old)stable chroots intermittently include (oldstable-)proposed-
updates, because newer versions of browsers and openjdk frequently
require packages that either aren't in (old)stable, or much newer
versions of those packages, in order to build.)

Regards,

Adam