Samba stable/bugfix/security update: 4.18.8+dfsg-1~bpo12+1

Hi!

I've uploaded samba upstream stable/bugfix/security update to bookworm-backports, which
fixes a number of CVEs and other defects. This upload is unusual for backports, because
the version (including upstream version) on which it is based - this version is not in
debian archives, so technically this is not a backport at all.

The problem is that since last upload to bpo12, upstream switched to a new major version
number (bpo has 4.18 while unstable and testing has 4.19).  But 4.19 series, in my
opinion anyway, hasn't reached state where I'd recommend running one on a more or less
stable system.  So we're in the situation which we're in: bpo12 needs a security and
bugfix update but this series is not in debian anymore, and the new series which *is*
in debian, isn't stable enough for a bpo.

So I'm updating 4.18 in bpo separately from stable and from unstable/testing.  Once
4.19 reaches good state, I'll upload it to bpo12.

Hopefully this is okay, even if being unusual for sure.

Overall, 4.18 series is the one I'd recommend using these days, with good track of
stability, and this is the most used version from my site (I provide samba packages
for debian and ubuntu).

Thanks,

/mjt