Re: Intend to code: update-cluster-machine

Rob Tompkins may be able to help you out. He has created a bunch of scripts
using some Scyld tools that capture MAC addresses to a flat file as they
ARP using beoboot. Most operations are then done using calls to the node's
ordinal number so if you wanted to assign IP addresses you could
encapsulate it in a bpsh script... the docs on bpsh aren't on the Scyld
site, I don't believe, so I will ask Rob for the syntax. We are going to
see if we can recreate this functionality in other shells.