Re: Building MPE for LAM.

Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> immo vero scripsit

> I think this is a good idea in general, but am wondering:
>
> 1) is it mpich specific?  wouldn't mpe-source be better?

It's from mpich source, but it is not for mpich. It is for LAM ...
So, mpe-source would be better.

> 2) So the only "binary" of the package is the tar.bz2?  If so, then
>    that's great.
Yes, that's what I am meaning to do.
Just tar up some portions of mpich code (because mpich tree
contains mpe tree).

> 3) Have you used mpe?  Is it useful?

It's fun.

But most of the *shot applications don't seem to build (I can't get it to work).
MPE library works. It does profiling, and some stupid (in the sense that it is amusing)
graphics.

regards,
	junichi
--