RE: mpijava Project "The HPJava Project"

Hi,

You might check out

http://www.javagrande.org

for wat appears to be active support of Java in HPC projects.

There seem to be an awful lot of HPC projects that come into being, get lots
of activity, and then fade away. The grad student in charge moves away or
the researcher moves to another institution, and a project fades through a
lack of attention. HPC projects are particularly vulnerable to this sort of
neglect, because they are highly-specialized.

Perhaps members of the "free" software community need to have an
abandon-ware site to support neglected HPC projects?

..Scott

Scott Robert Ladd
Coyote Gulch Productions,  http://www.coyotegulch.com
No ads -- just very free (and somewhat unusual) code.